We are unable to provide refunds due to the unique nature and resources required to produce handmade jewelry and offer collections from our selected vendors--However, we do offer exchanges or store credit.
In most cases, a return or exchange can be prevented with clear communication before purchasing. If there is anything we can do to help make sure you are 100% confident about your purchase before placing an order, please let us know. We welcome the opportunity to provide additional information, send additional photos or video of any item in our inventory if needed.
In the unlikely event that an item is returned for store credit or exchange, the following conditions will apply.
- We offer exchanges or store credit within 3 days from the delivery date. We do not provide refunds. After 3 days, all sales are final and store credit or exchange cannot be issued.
- All exchanges require approval. No items will be accepted for exchange if it is damaged, altered, or worn. Items must be returned in the condition it was received with the original receipt.
- You are responsible for paying return shipping costs, which must include insurance coverage as we cannot be responsible for lost items or items returned incorrectly.
- All ring purchases that have been sized are considered final sale. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to accurately select their ring size at the time of purchase. If an error is made, and your ring needs to be re-sized, all applicable fees will apply.
- Returned items showing signs of wear, repair, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- We do not buy back jewelry previously purchased from us.